You can follow this thread to get in-game mail notifications about any new updates.
8/4/2019 PST Server & resource updates
- Serath active ability Empyrean Whorl now lasts 15 seconds instead of 10 seconds
- Elaris artifact effect enhanced by approximately 50% (SR and above)
7/9/2019 PST Client & server updates
- 1.0.14 Client Patch: Fixed pathing issues in world boss encounter (App Store version pending Apple's review, which should be available in another day)
- 1.0.13 Client Patch: Fixed value scaling issues with certain locales
- Fixed Eidric's Ultimate Ability
- Fixed Rejuvenation Rune set bonus trigger
- UI optimization for some devices
7/2/2019 PST Client & server updates
- 1.0.12 Client Patch Notes: https://support.braveorder.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025632434
- Daily Challenge daily duty
- Hero Balance
- Vinress: Defense increased to A
- Serath: Ultimate ability damage increased to 50%, 75%, 100%, 125%, 150%, 175%, and 200% of Attack Power
- Thera: Ultimate ability defense bonus increased to 20%, 35% and 50%
- Ralmore: Ultimate ability Defense increased to 100%, 120%, 140%, 160%, and 180%
- Elaris: Ultimate ability Initial Damage increased to 140%, 180%, 220%, 260%, 300%, 175%, and 200% of Attack Power
6/10/2019 PST Client & server updates
- 1.0.11 Client Patch Notes:
- New Events: Elemental Turmoil!
- Fixed Rune UI display issues
- Fixed Auto Evolution UI issues
- Improved Rookie Ranking algorithm to better match the description
- Improved SSR unit power up pack description for clarity
- Talent Tree - effect of all tier 1 and tier 2 abilities increased by 50%
- Fixed Vara's attack speed (was slower than S rating speed)
- Alliance campaign boss health increased
5/27/2019 PST Server & resource updates
- Most flat value stats on runes and tactics are adjusted to better match their percentage counterparts. You should expect most hero / troop stats increased or unchanged if you have equipped runes / tactics.
- Campaign first victory rewards adjusted.
- World boss and alliance campaign bosses now immune to all negative effects.
- Tactic & rune adjustment:
- Preemptive Tactic: effect increased to 15% / 18% / 21% / 25%
- Penetration Tactic: effect increased to 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
- Suppression Tactic: effect decreased to 6% / 8% / 10% / 12%
- Maneuver Tactic: duration increased to 8s / 10s / 12s / 16s
- Revenge Rune: duration increased to 30s